Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to my favorite person, Buzz. This is our 3rd wedding anniversary but we've been together for 12 years! I can't wait to start the next chapter of our lives together. I know that this man is going to be one of the best dads I've ever seen. There, enough sap for one day.

We were supposed to celebrate at a restaurant tonight but I blew it. Last night I made a Mexican dinner (burritos, re fried beans and corn). From the moment I finished I felt severely ill. It ended up coming out both ends all night long. So right now I sit in my bathrobe having just gotten up and I'm about to go have some crackers and water and then we'll open presents. Too much information?

10 comments:

JILL said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It snowed yesterday, just like it did on your wedding day! How fitting!

Teresa said...

Also I hope you feel better...I have some Anti nausea pills if you need them!

Mandy said...

Yes, the plague finally made it's way to you! You thought you had escaped! Happy "shitty" Anniversary!

Amanda D. said...

That wedding picture is AWESOME! Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you feel better

Kristy said...

Ohh, Happy Anniversary! 3 years already? Well, it's been forever anyway. Congrats!!!

Sick sucks! I hope you feel better soon.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary - late!

Sherryaw73 said...

When I was pregnant, I had Mexican food once, and that was what started off my "morning" sickness. I thought for a few days that it was just from the food. That sucks, hope you feel better soon.

Samantha Scimeca said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the first pic of you two! Was that 12 years ago?! Great wedding pic also! I hope you are feeling better.