Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Although I am a vegetarian, I can totally appreciate the aroma of a turkey, or any other meat for that matter. My dad looks pretty serious here. Here is cutie-pie Colton.
His parents, Jen and Chris are below. After all of that work, my parents ended up sitting by themselves at the bar because of a seat miscalculation.


My parents invited Buzz's family over since there are only three of them and Jeanie and my mom are friends. This was great for us because we would have been dividing our time otherwise.I busted out my maternity jeans...not because I need them yet, but because it was Thanksgiving and I intended to do some serious noshing - which I did as you can see from the photo above. Yikes!

We also celebrated my cousin Jimmy's 18th birthday.

Note that there are no picture of the dogs. This is not because they were not there. Buzz insisted leaving them at home until after dinner and he swore that he would go back and get them. Well, dinner was delayed by some time and when it came time for him to get the dogs, everyone was giving me a hard time. To make it worthwhile, he picked the dogs up and we all slept over. Buzz, Otis, Greta and I shared a full bed that felt like a slab of wood.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be the first time I have seen pictures of your extended family! I am getting hungry just looking at all of these pictures, b/c there is food in almost every one!

Mandy said...

Your cousin looks amazing for just having a baby! Why is she so tan?

Amanda said...

You look so cute!!! :)

JILL said...

Wow! Your cousing looks great- I can't believe she just had a baby. Her and Chris make a cute couple.

JILL said...

...and you look ADORABLE!!!